Following the Government’s deconfinement plan announced on June 1st, 2021, we are pleased to announce that Gym Espace Forme will reopen its doors on June 7th.
Limited capacity for the usage of the gym. First come first served and no reservation needed. Same family bubble training allowed. It is possible to train on the outdoor patio (maximum capacity: 5 people). You may take part in a private training with a Gym Espace Forme trainer.
Virtual Group Classes
You may find our Zoom activity schedule here.
Group classes* (outside only) en présentiel* (à l’extérieur uniquement)
MONDAY 9:15 AM - CARDIO TONUS with GAEL
TUESDAY 6:30 PM - SPINNING with BENJAMIN
THURSDAY 6:50 PM - ABS AND GLUTES with SAMANTHA
SUNDAY 11 AM - YOGA with JENNIFER
*We have the right to cancel any classes if a minimum of 5 people is not reached on a regular basis.
- The maximum fitness classes capacity is limited to 12 people plus the trainer.
- Access to the fitness classes by reservation only, up to 24-hour in advance by calling directly at the Gym Espace Forme at 514-766-1208 ext. 227.
- For the June 7th class, please register by June 6th, no later than 6 pm by contacting Jennifer Morse at email@example.com;
- In case of rain or extreme heat, the classes will be canceled until we are allowed to offer our classes indoor.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all-time in the Gym.
- No mask needed when training outdoor if the 2 meters can be respected.
We are excited to welcome you back!