No matter your level of play, the Accès-Tennis program offers adapted teaching that makes your tennis debut very pleasant. The Accès-Tennis program includes 90 minutes of group lessons, for a 6 weeks period. Groups are made up of 4 players per court with one certified pro. This program is offered for players 18 years and older.
- GOLD VIP membership: access to the courts and tennis activities during the 6 weeks of the program (court/activity fees not included);
- Access to Gym Espace Forme and all group classes;
Non-member price: $295*.
Member Price: $215*††
Next session : to be determined
Registration deadline : to be determined
*Taxes not included. Missed classes can’t be credited or transferred. No refunds will be made after the 2nd class of the session.
† † To benefit from the member rate, you have to choose a course included in the time slot of your membership.
Levels 1.0 to 2.0: I have never played tennis before, or I played very little.
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN:
- Basic techniques: serve, forehand, backhand and volley;
- Rules and scoring system;
- Key points in singles and doubles.
At the end of the session, players will be able to rally at 3/4 court.
Levels 2.5 to 3.5: I am able to do a rally of 10 balls from the base line. I am not consistent.
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN TO :
- Become more consistent with their forehand and backhand from the baseline;
- Have better ball control;
- Improve your basic tactics in singles and doubles.
- Improve your net game
At the end of the session, players will be able to join the tennis activities organized by the Club.
Level 4.0 and + : I can play matches
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Increase the pace by hitting the ball early;
- Control the pace of the game with a greater variety of shots;
- Control the middle of the court by using your forehand;
- Move up to the net;
- Get the point off to a good start with the serve and return.
By the end of the session, players will have better control of their game.