Whatever your level of play, the Accès-Tennis program offers you an adapted pedagogy that makes the initiation and improvement of tennis much easier and more enjoyable. The 6-week Accès-Tennis program includes 1.5 hours of group lessons per week with 4 players per court with one of our certified pros. This program is intended for players 18 years and older.
Non-member price: 330$ + taxes
Member Price*: $235 + taxes
*Conditions apply, see additional information.
Levels 1.0 to 2.0: I have never played tennis before, or I played very little.
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN:
- Basic techniques: serve, forehand, backhand and volley;
- Rules and scoring system;
- Key points in singles and doubles.
At the end of the session, players will be able to rally at 3/4 court.
Levels 2.5 to 3.5: I am able to do a rally of 10 balls from the base line. I am not consistent.
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN TO :
- Become more consistent with their forehand and backhand from the baseline;
- Have better ball control;
- Improve your basic tactics in singles and doubles.
- Improve your net game
At the end of the session, players will be able to join the tennis activities organized by the Club.
Level 4.0 and + : I can play matches
DURING THE SESSION, PLAYERS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Increase the pace by hitting the ball early;
- Control the pace of the game with a greater variety of shots;
- Control the middle of the court by using your forehand;
- Move up to the net;
- Get the point off to a good start with the serve and return.
By the end of the session, players will have better control of their game.
ATTENTION: No classes on the week of March 27th due to the Under 16 National Championships.
The end date of the session will therefore be postponed by one week.
NEXT SESSION : APRIL 17th, 2023
REGISTRATION : MARCH 20 AT 7AM
If you have any questions regarding the Accès-Tennis program, please write to email@example.com