Club de Tennis Ile des Soeurs has been a leader in Canada for over 50 years. The Club is well known for its ultramodern facility, which is sustained by our 24-hour maintenance team, great customer service, a team of tennis pros certified by Tennis Canada, as well as a team of experienced and qualified physical trainers working at Gym Espace Forme.
Come play, learn or compete in a dynamic environment at the forefront of technology. The Club is always looking to improve its facility and playing conditions for its loyal members.
- 14 hard courts and 6 clay courts;
- LED lighting on all 20 courts (energy saving and environment-friendly);
- Air conditioning and heating on all playing surfaces;
- High performance ventilation system.
A team of Tennis Canada certified tennis pros run a multitude of programs for all levels and ages.
- Private, semi-private and group lessons;
- The Junior Club for ages 3 to 17;
- The Academy is recognized as a Tennis Canada Gold Tennis Development Centre (T.D.C.), for high performance players aged between 7 and 17 years old;
- The Accès-Tennis program designed for adults of 18 and over (beginner to advanced levels);
- The Women's Interclub competitive doubles league in Montreal and surrounding areas;
- A grid of approximately 25 activities, in singles, doubles, with or without teaching.
GYM ESPACE FORME
Gym Espace Forme is located within the Club. It is often described as a "well-kept secret". Discover a bright, clean and spacious training center, with large windows overlooking the island's nature.
- Cardio and weight-training areas including state-of-the-art machines;
- 3 studios for group classes;
- A stretching area